Fantastic admin role at high end property company- £35k!
One of our well-established real estate and property clients is looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their team!
There is a lovely team culture and the company boasts excellent longevity rates. They are looking for someone who is outgoing, confident, professional, happy to muck in and who will be a good fit for the team.
The role is paying up to £35k depending on experience.
Duties will include:
- Upon request by the Team, sending out updates and notifications to tenants about works or updates across the portfolio
- To assist with the co-ordination of contractors and planned works
- Take maintenance calls/emails and deal with various tenant issues as directed by the team
- You will assist in managing the maintenance contractors, overseeing minor works and processing invoices for payment
- Stationery ordering
- Assist the team with administrative support where necessary
- Help to keep buildings' Health and Safety folders up to date
- Reactive maintenance and repair
- Site visits
The successful candidate will be:
- Good communication skills
- IT skills - most of the scheduling takes place in Excel so intermediate knowledge in this area is critical.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your skillset while working within a great team. If you are interested in the role please don't hesitate to apply.
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 20years. We work with a range of industries from luxury brands to finance houses and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!