Lovely PA role at established Interior Design Firm in Chelsea!
We have a fantastic PA role working for one of our successful and established Interiors clients in Chelsea.
Please note that this role is based in the office 5 days a week.
- Diary management- both business and personal
- Acting as first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Screening calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Travel - arranging and booking travel, transport, visas and accommodation both business and personal. Creating travel itineraries
- Organising events, including annual Christmas and summer party and other social events
- Managing all PR correspondence, liaising with various journalists and keeping PR spreadsheet up to date
- Running social media accounts
- Liaising with the team, suppliers and clients
- Collating, filing and paying expenses including credit cards
- Minimum 3 years PA experience
- Detail orientated - strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of initiative
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Able to prioritise and to work to deadlines
- Very well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Discreet and high-level confidentiality
- Full driving license is preferable