Amazing Luxury Interior Designer/HNW is looking for an all-rounder PA & Nanny to cover a 9 - 12 month Maternity Contract starting ASAP. They are paying up to £45k DOE - based in Notting Hill. This is a great opportunity for a switched on and enthusiastic individual to join a wonderful boutique office. The role will be a real mix of Private, Business and Nannying support, helping with traditional diary/travel to organising events and looking after the clients child. This is such a warm and welcoming team, who love spending time together and making everyone feel very welcome.
Our client is looking for someone who is happy to muck in and roll up their sleeves. Ensuring personal and business needs are met - the founder has a very busy diary so needs someone who can make sure everything is organised. This is a highly varied role where no two days are the same.
Duties may include:
- Diary management & booking meetings
- Organising travel arrangements
- Managing and gatekeeping their inbox
- Comprehensive private support, appointments, events etc
- Nanny duties; school pick up, general assistance
The successful candidate will be, hardworking, proactive and flexible. This is a truly fantastic team, that values work/life balance. The current PA an old candidate of RMS, she loves the role and hopes her cover will do too!
- Ideally 1-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in a fast-paced PA role, dealing with high-net-worth individuals would be beneficial
- An interest in the creative industries is desirable, interior design etc
- MUST HAVE A UK driving licence (automatic or manual - car will be provided)
Salary: £30k - £45K
Hours: 9.30-6.30, 5 days a week in the office (work is very much kept to hours, no late finishes or weekends)
Benefits: 23 days + bank holidays, complimentary lunch every day
Notice: The candidate must be available to start ASAP (will wait for max 2 weeks notice)
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.