We are currently working on a very exciting Project Administrator role for an amazing consultancy firm based in the West End/Soho up to £35k. This client has an amazing culture, great social aspects, and an amazing work ethic.
The position will be supporting the incredibly interesting socio-economics team with Project admin. They have had a big increase in their number of projects and want someone to help with the management of them.
- Designing and monitoring the project schedules and action trackers (with supervision)
- Project resource allocation
- Monitoring of WIP and tracking and maintaining invoice details using Excel spreadsheets
The Project Administrator will work alongside the team PA but the role will be separate, with the project administrator focused on delivering the actual projects and making sure they hit budgets and deadlines.
- Significant experience gained within project administration or PA - 2years minimum
- Analytical and methodical approach to tasks
- Experience in resource planning and monitoring
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Permanent role, 9am - 5.30pm (fully office based Monday - Friday)
- Bonus, Healthcare, Cycle to work scheme & much more
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.