Receptionist Administrator for prestigious educational establishment, South Kensington £22,000. This one of our favourite clients, they are a part of a group of independent educational establishments that have sites UK wide. They are a fantastic organisation and have helped thousands of children with their schooling. The role is office based and you are working closely with a wonderful team.
This role has excellent opportunity for growth and to learn in a dynamic environment. This is a busy role that will see you working with a team of. There is a lot of variety within the role, a roll up your sleeves and muck in attitude will serve you well. As an administrator/receptionist you are often responsible for providing support to some of the directors and acting as a junior PA. This client pride themselves on outstanding career progression, with internal promotions happening regularly. The training provided within the position means you can develop core skills which help you climb the career ladder quickly.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting and Greet Visitors
- Being a first point of contact on the phones
- Carrying out admin for the college; writing letters, reports and light PA duties for Directors
- Customer service, reception or admin
- Confident, warm and eager to learn
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- A-Level minimum education level
- Salary: £21,000 - 22,000 (salary increase and review throughout the year)
- Reduced Gym membership
- Staff Canteen
- Flexible hours during school holidays
- Monday to Friday in the office
- Flexible Hours; 8.30am-5pm, 9.00am-5.30pm or 10am-6.30pm
- Very good progression internally
- ASAP Start
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.