A fantastic West-End based not-for-profit are looking for an Office Administrator to support their team. This person will be a valued member of the team and will support with all office management and ad hoc admin for the team.
Office Administrator duties:
- Answering phones and being the first point of contact
- Booking meeting rooms
- Office maintenance - looking after the suppliers and contractors to the office
- Supporting with IT issues and setting up new starters
- Team admin support - booking meetings, supporting with diary management
- Supporting on projects including an upcoming office refurbishment
They are looking for an Office Administrator with some office experience (ideally at least 6 months) - with real initiative and common sense. They will need this person to be in the office 5 days a week, and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible
Salary is £25-28k plus 10% bonus, private health insurance, and 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays). The hours are 9 - 5:30pm with some flexibility.