Diary Management across your accounts:
- Scheduling all external and internal team meetings & sending diary invites
- Adding agenda notes if required and confirming attendees
- Arranging Video links, room bookings, approvals, or refreshments as required
- Supporting with VC/IT set-up for F2F client meetings
- Printing, binding and scanning as required
Organising travel and entertainment:
- Scheduling any domestic and international travel for the team
- Booking hotels for internal team, clients or journalists as required
- Managing logistics around dinners or drinks with the client teams
Diarising & keeping a track of all important dates for each team:
- This includes: FY results, Interim results, quarterly announcements, CMD, Annual reports, board meetings.
- Sector specific news hooks or important dates that impact on the team e.g. Black Friday, campaign launches, any political announcements.
- Knowing key milestones or personal dates for clients and sending gifts/cards as appropriate e.g. birthdays, anniversaries, sickness, condolences, retirement, etc.
Client team updates:
- Checking the client team details are correct and that nobody needs adding / removing or updating.
- Ensure that their marketing preferences are captured - signing them up to events or mailings as requested.
Events management for client/journalist networking:
- Booking venues, reviewing menus, seating arrangements
- Send/track all event invites and schedule reminders
- Liaise with third-party vendors on behalf of client
Other Ad Hoc work if required, working alongside AEs:
- Assisting with the preparation of meeting documents - Agendas, results day materials, meeting minutes, LofE etc.
- Supporting with external mail outs and deliveries
- Occasional production support e.g. Design or video requirements
- Liaising with external suppliers to source things as required
- Supporting the account executives / senior account executives with media coverage reporting