Amazing Fintech Startup seeks proactive, energetic and highly organised EA to hit the ground running in their fast paced and buzzy team. Salary: £35-45k + fab benefits.
This EA role will excite anyone who aspires to work alongside the senior managers of a fast-moving Fintech startup. The role will be multifaceted given the small and growing nature of the team - expect to be involved in everything from strategy to HR to team social events to recruitment. This is a great opportunity for a positive hands-on all-rounder who will become an indispensable support to the Co-Founders whilst also ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Supporting the Co-Founders across multiple workstreams
- Inbox and diary management
- Preparation for meetings, taking minutes, conducting research and pursuing action points that arise
- Assist in the preparation of reports/presentations
- Conducting first round interviews on behalf of the Co-Founders
- Helping support with team events and team management
- Ad hoc administration and project support where required
- Supporting Co-Founders' lives outside the office (travel/property management/diaries)
- Maintaining all office supplies and managing suppliers and contractors
- Liaising with service providers to ensure an enjoyable and smooth working environment
- Arranging meetings/lunches/dinners, organising room bookings, catering, room setup, videoconferencing etc.
- Organise events such team away days, Christmas parties and dinners with key stakeholders e.g. client events
- Onboarding new joiners (jobs, login access, laptop order, emergency contact sheet)
- Similar PA/EA experience preferably within a fast-paced financial services or start up organisation
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude, discretion, and tactfulness
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and influencing skills
- Detail oriented
- Significant computer literacy - Intermediate/Advanced MS Office skills
- Motivated & entrepreneurial self-starter with a passion for development
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.