Successful Mayfair Investment Boutique seeks bright and well-informed Investment Writer to join their tight knit but growing team. £50-60k DOE.
Investment Writer Duties:
- Liaising with our investment trust clients to understand their marketing objectives and create briefs in response
- Liaising with our team of analysts to understand our clients' investment trusts and recognise their key selling points, which to inform the campaign briefs described above
- Write engaging, in-depth feature articles designed to highlight our client investment trusts and explain their usefulness to investors and their appropriateness for relevant investment strategies
- Be able to break down complex ideas, industry jargon, and complicated investment processes into understandable concepts.
- Work closely with the analysts team to formulate and deliver interesting angles and ideas for articles about our 'enhanced marketing' clients.
- Generate interesting ideas which can be used to promote our research among the trade and national press
- Creating content for social media accounts
- Writing third party blogs
- Producing content to support events when required
- Strong analytical skills and perfect written English
- Investment trusts knowledge is essential, and knowledge of the broader funds industry - including OEICS - will be a big advantage
- Strong communication skills; comfortable dealing with clients, fund managers and within the business generally
- Someone who is organised, efficient and can be relied on to do what is expected of them at the right time
- Experienced investment writer who can provide prior examples of interesting, engaging copy they have written
- Enthusiastic and keen to work as part of an active, engaged team
- Able to write for a retail audience, simplifying content without making it tedious or depleting its value
- An original thinker, capable of producing interesting ideas for new content
- The successful candidate will hold the highest standard of integrity, and business ethics.
The client is an utterly lovely and tight knit finance company of 30 peoplewho are seeking a bright, driven and energetic Investment Writer to join their friendly culture and help make a positive difference to the team. The firm has been hugely successful since its inception and staff are generously rewarded and highly valued.
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.