Amazing Team PA role at boutique family run business specialising in interior design, architecture and property investment - starting ASAP! Salary £25k. Audio typing skills required!
This wonderful family business was established 15 years ago and they have been very successful and have diversified over the years.
Role: Team PA to Senior Management Team
Salary: up to £25k DOE
Hours: 9am - 6pm
Location: office based (South West London).
Benefits: pension, life insurance, 20 days plus close between Xmas and New Year (extra 5 days), annual salary review.
Start: ASAP for a thorough handover
Team PA duties:
- The ability to work as part of a team and have a real muck in attitude
- Supporting senior management with their various day to day needs
- Aiding the in-house Group General Counsel with printing, regular filing and transcription etc. Handling all sensitive information in a highly confidential and discreet manner
- Overseeing the creation of documents, including their formatting, printing, binding and distribution
- Organising, scheduling and posting all social media for the company
- Maintaining and amending the company's websites
- Helping with the procurement for projects
- Efficient email correspondence
- Answering telephone calls, gate keeping and taking clear and detailed messages
- Organising and setting up meetings
- Arranging and hosting charity and community events
- Ad-hoc errands for the senior management team including post office, taking documents to site etc
- General keeping tidy/sorting/organising of the office
Essential Team PA requirements:
- 1st/2nd jobber with Advanced Microsoft Office skills, 65+wpm typing and audio typing experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Friendly, professional and outgoing
- Can-do proactive attitude
- Team centric
If you have the required skills for this Team PA role please do send your CV to RMS Recruitment today!
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.