Established and hugely successful global Hedge Fund seeks senior EA to join their friendly, fast paced and collaborative London office! Salary: £45-60k plus amazing benefits.
This is a newly created EA role which will involve supporting a team of approx 5-6 Investment Professionals, including a long standing Portfolio Manager.
Hours: 9am - 6pm
Benefits: free lunch, subsidised gym membership, pension, life, health and dental insurance, annual discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday, flexible working (Tuesday - Thursday office based)
Everyone in the London office is very charming, friendly and hardworking and they have a tight knit admin team of 7 currently, as well as very low staff turnover.
They require an experienced career PA/EA with solid experience within Financial Services, to hit the ground running and manage a dynamic and busy traditional EA role efficiently, while being professional, down to earth and friendly as company culture is so important.
- An experienced career EA with solid FS experience in similar firms (ideally with US offices)
- Experience in supporting a senior team
- Approx 10+ years' PA/EA experience and demonstrable longevity
- Ability to juggle heavy schedules, super proactive and look ahead for diary clashes
- Tremendous commence sense
- Very likeable and a team player
- Energetic with can do attitude
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.