Our dynamic and successful Real Estate client is looking for a driven and proactive career EA to join their fun, creative and fast paced team. You will play a key role supporting the MD and will have the opportunity to really make this wonderful role your own! Fantastic culture, perks and place to work- an exciting next step for your career!!
Salary: up to £50,000 DOE
Location: Central London, office based full time
- Management of CEO's business & personal affairs
- Diary management, setting up meetings, arranging travel and accommodation, general administration, and filing along with other daily business matters/personal errands for CEO/Senior Management.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings if required and accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Take responsibility and ownership of office organisation, project management, deadline compliance and correct filing of administrative tasks via efficient management of the admin team
- Assist with onboarding and recruitment process if required.
- Expected to be available outside of regular working hours.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record as a PA/EA with minimum 4 years' experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decisions making skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to self-motivate.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to execute as well as manage others to ensure deadlines and targets are met.
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 20 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!