PURPOSE OF THE TEAM ASSISTANT JOB
Working within our London City Office, this vacancy is a full-time secretarial/administrative position. The role will be varied and will include general office duties as well as assistance to a team of surveyors in the real estate and property industry.
TEAM ASSISTANT KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typing of reports, schedules, letters, etc.
- Formatting reports, excel docs, presentations etc.
- Maintaining details
- Diary management
- Updating website and other portals
- Assisting with organising client and office events
- Using programmes such as Excel/Word/Outlook
- Ensure general smooth running of the office - telephone answering, stationery ordering, refreshments for meetings etc.
Team Assistant main capabilities
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- To have good knowledge of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrates good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work
- Ability to work autonomously and co-ordinate tasks efficiently to ensure deadlines are met
If you are interested in this role and fulfil the stated criteria, please visit www.rmsrecruitment.com to find out more or to speak to one of our talented consultants.