Junior lettings negotiator role for an independent property and housing estate agency specialising in exceptional properties in West London.
You will be joining a young, collaborative and sociable team where staff are highly valued.
The main lettings negotiator job will involve handling phone calls and enquiries, going on & carrying out viewings, providing feedback to landlords and carrying out comprehensive AML checks for all deals.
Lettings Negotiator Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months' sales experience, in any industry
- Eager and willing to work hard
- Great communication skills
- Ability to pick up legal paperwork efficiently
- Driving License
- £25,000 then after 3 months to £15,000 where commission can start to be achieved so that minimum salary equivalent is £25,000 (commission is 15% and this can be very lucrative)
Rewards for Lettings Negotiator role:
- Mobile phone
- Friendly working environment
- Regular social events
- Small staff turnover
- 25 days holiday (with bank holidays on top of this)
- Teas and coffee
If you are interested in this role and fulfil the requirements, please visit www.rmsrecruitment to find out more about this role or to speak to one of our talented consultants. To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.