Our established and successful hedge fund client is seeking a high calibre Temp to Perm EA to support the Senior Portfolio Manager and carry out office management duties. £50-£90k + great benefits. ASAP start!
The Role & Background
Highly successful boutique investment management firm based in London. 7 Portfolio Managers and 20 staff in total.
This job suits an independent minded self-starter who is constantly thinking about how to improve both themselves and the business. This is a job where you will be expected to run the extra mile time and time again, hence abundant energy and perseverance are required. It is an exciting time for the business as new energy and investment has been brought in to inject the already successful team.
Absolute key is to genuinely have the attitude that no job is too small or too big.
- Putting together a Full Pack on a company
- Arranging meetings / Diary management
- Selecting interesting Podcasts
- Ranking Audio books to listen to
- Travel / Conferences
- News, Broker Notes and Portfolio updates
- Maintain the Price Monitoring List
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Ordering of kitchen and office supplies and managing stock levels
- Planning company social events, for example the Christmas lunches
- Line managing the Receptionist & Team Assistant
- Supporting the office moves and refurbishments
EA Experience required:
- Available immediately or at short notice
- Minimum 7 years' experience as a Senior Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant within financial services
- Experience in supporting a Portfolio Manager is a bonus
- An interest in, and basic understanding of, investment
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Able to work with minimum supervision, using own initiative to prioritise tasks
- Proactive, flexible and friendly with a sense of humour and perspective
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
If you have the required skills and experience for this EA role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment today!