Exciting Receptionist/Office Assistant role at a leading design company based in West London. Salary £25K DOE + lovely benefits.
Start: ASAP for an August start
Benefits include: PMI, pension, life assurance, fitness classes, monthly massage, 25 days holiday and discretionary bonus
This is a very fast paced front of house role involving lots of team support in a creative and buzzy environment. This Receptionist role is a highly important position in the company due to the number of high profile clients that visit the offices and therefore you will be the face of this prestigious business.
The role is based right in buzzy open plan offices, and working closely with the Office Manager, you will take full responsibility for the day to day management of front of house and all visitors to the office!
- Front of house contact - meet and greet all visitors
- Answering telephone, fielding calls and taking and relaying messages for all employees
- Receiving all incoming couriers, deliveries, and booking all outgoing local, national and international couriers
- Answering door intercom and dealing with enquiries
- Sorting morning post and taking evening post to the post office
- Arranging taxis for suppliers/Clients/staff to/from office as required
- Responsibility of the reception area, ensuring deliveries are collected promptly and it is kept tidy at all times
- Ensuring cover of reception area when running errands
- Ensuring kitchen is clean, tidy and fully stocked at all times
- Ensure meeting rooms are prepped and ready for all meetings
- Daily admin - Issue daily whereabouts email of all staff. Coordinate lunch arrangements, manage parking allocation
- Weekly admin - stationery, office and kitchen supplies
- Monthly admin - birthday gifts and drinks, massage schedule
- Assist Office Manager and the other Receptionist as required
- Microsoft Office skills
- Previous Receptionist/admin experience
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Client focused with the ability to go the extra mile
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meet business needs
- Confident and outgoing
- To be proactive and forward thinking with ability to remain calm under pressure
- Oozing common sense
- Graduate or equivalent would be desirable
If this Receptionist opportunity sounds like the role for you, get in touch with RMS Recruitment with your CV today!