Our established and successful hedge fund client is seeking a high calibre EA to support the CEO to run the operations and funds. £70-£100k + fabulous benefits
The Role & Background
This highly successful boutique investment management firm is based in London. There are 7 Portfolio Managers and 20 staff in total.
This job suits an independent minded self-starter who is constantly thinking about how to improve both themselves and the business. This is a job where you will be expected to run the extra mile time and time again, hence abundant energy and perseverance are required. It is an exciting time for the business as new energy and investment has been brought in to inject the already successful team.
Absolute key is to genuinely have the attitude that no job is too small or too big.
- Minimum 8 years' experience as an EA
- An interest in, and basic understanding of, investment
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- A passion to change the world for the better and the courage to do so
- A passion for discovering brilliant people and building working relationships with them. Spotting talent wherever it may be.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Able to work with minimum supervision, using own initiative to prioritise tasks
- Proactive, flexible and friendly with a sense of humour and perspective
- Strong MS Office skills
- Discretionary bonus, dependent on both personal and business performance
- Excellent healthcare plan
- Holidays - Lots!