This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and organised person with a "can do attitude" to join a dynamic investment manager in an office administrator role in London. They are looking for someone with potential that they can develop into a broader role. In addition to a typical office administration role, they expect the responsibilities of the individual to develop quickly into many additional areas such as compliance monitoring, HR, bookkeeping and vendor selection and management. The office administrator role would suit someone with at least 2 years' experience in an administrative role in a small company, ideally in financial services. Suitable candidates must be proficient in MS Office (Excel and Outlook in particular) and be prepared to learn bookkeeping. They must have a demonstrably keen appetite to learn and develop.
Initial Responsibilities include:
* Primary responsibility for front of house: meet and greet guests
* Organising meetings and managing meeting rooms
* Booking transport and accommodation
* Ordering stationery and other miscellaneous items
* Organising company events
* Liaising with suppliers and external support service providers
* Ensuring that health and safety policies are adhered to, especially regarding COVID-19
* Provide general support to all staff including visitors to the office
* Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
* Assist in the general maintenance and upkeep of the office including the coordination of essential routine services and any ad hoc repairs
Requirements for the Office Administrator role:
* Upbeat and enthusiastic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
* Good Communication and relationship building skills
* Previous experience of a similar role in a small financial services company
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
* Working knowledge of Excel essential
* Desire to take responsibility for solving problems and seeing projects through to completion
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Reliability and discretion
The successful candidate will also be flexible and calm under pressure when working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and professional working environment. The role is 100% office based.
If you are interested and fulfil the criteria, please apply to RMS Recruitment Ltd, a small, friendly, specialist PA recruitment agency for employers and jobseekers. To find out more about our candidate care and to see our full job list, please go to www.rmsrecruitment.com.