Our successful Global Media client is seeking a highly organised and proactive Part-Time Office Manager to join their energetic and collaborative team. Approx £25k take-home plus fab benefits!
This is a 3-day Part-Time Office Manager role which will based from the office in Central London, now that the company plans to reopen the office early September.
You will be joining a bright, tight knit and friendly team with fantastic employee retention rates and a happy culture.
You will use your resourcefulness, proactivity and exceptional organisation skills to provide administrative support and ensure the office runs like clockwork. This is a fast-paced small company so they are looking for someone who can multi-task during very busy periods and be prepared to get involved in other tasks as required in a small business. You will be able to spot the little things (and the bigger things) that make an office a welcoming place to be.
- Maintain office standards and ensuring that office is meeting social distancing and health and safety standards
- Continuously order office supplies
- Manage contractors including cleaners, health & safety, fire wardens etc
- Control office budget and spend
- Lead social committee and events
- Handle post
- Responsibility for answering diverted mainline number and distributing messages
- Action ad-hoc UK Consultant requests including scheduling internal meetings
- Manage company catch up agendas and meetings
- Assist with companywide internal projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Provide ad-hoc support to the EA & Office Team Lead
- Compile and share the quarterly company newsletter
- Provide travel booking support to the wider office as and when required
- Assist with meeting room bookings
Office Manager Skills required:
- Extremely organised and diligent, good time management skills
- Flexible, able to adapt and manage change
- Team player, willing to get stuck in and help out
- Strong communicator, professional tone both externally and internally
- Emotional intelligence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook & Excel
- Ability to use own initiative and think on your feet
- Ability to challenge in a constructive way as needed
- Problem solving skills
If you have the required skills for this Part-Time Office Manager role please send your CV through to RMS Recruitment today!
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.