Working as part of a successful, dynamic and close knit team you will be responsible for assisting in the running of the busy reception desk ensuring receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with a high level of service. You will also work for a group of Junior Investment Professionals that require diary management, travel, expenses and video conference duties in a highly professional, fast-paced environment. This position will interact with all levels of staff and management in a small office environment.
Reporting to the Head of Global Administration, the candidate will be expected to work with a small PA team and assist with any additional projects as needed.
The role will entail the following duties:
* Reception duties and assisting with set-up / break-down of meetings rooms and catering as needed
* Reception cover one full day a week and during the Senior Receptionist's vacation time
* Extensive calendar management to include scheduling internal and external meetings, conference and video calls, events and functions
* Domestic and international arrangements and developing complex itineraries and agendas to include meetings, times, locations, and air, train and car travel
* Handle incoming client calls, deliver accurate and timely messages and answer inquiries with ability to prioritise
* Prepare and complete expense reports in multiple currencies, and tracking / organising expense reports
* Filing, copying, office document organisation
* Personal tasks and interaction with family members of professionals
* Bind and compile marketing materials for meetings and conferences
* Monitoring, ordering and stock control of supplies
* Backup administrative coverage for other Administrative Assistant's either as scheduled or on an as needed basis
The ideal candidate will have had at least one years related office experience as well as a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. If you have the required experience then we would love to hear from you, so please do submit your CV today!