Our lovely Financial Services client is seeking a hardworking, proactive and reliable Team Assistant to join their fast paced office. £35-45k DOE.
This varied and busy Team Assistant role will suit a personable, hardworking, proactive and dedicated candidate who has advanced Microsoft Office skills and an eagerness to work within a fast paced corporate environment.
Ideally you will have support experience within financial services and the ability to juggle many demands while remaining calm and professional under pressure.
Team Assistant duties:
- Supporting a busy Director with diary management, travel, expenses and gatekeeping
- Assisting the team in planning and coordinating events and projects
- Supporting the team with general administrative duties, including:
- booking international travel
- preparing Powerpoint presentations
- database management
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company and a key office lynch pin; liaising with members across all departments
- Working effectively with a team of administrators to ensure the smooth functioning of the office
Team Assistant requirements:
- More than 2 years' experience in a similar Team Assistant or PA role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Financial services experience is preferred
- Professional with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Proactive, willing, adaptable and reliable
- Extremely organised with strong multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Detail orientated with strong problem solving skills required
This is an exciting opportunity within an established financial services company who really look after their employees and boast a fantastic office culture. Please don't hesitate to apply for this Team Assistant role if you meet the criteria.
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.