We are seeking a highly organised, confident and detail-oriented Graduate with minumum 1 years' experience to join our Global Media client as Product Delivery Manager (Account Manager). Up to £30k DOE plus fab benefits!
Product Delivery Manager (Account Manager) Responsibilities:
- Professional and prompt communication with clients
- Managing the database process for each round, ensuring clients hit their deadlines
- Administering client surveys
- Setting up core presentations and dossiers and ensuring that correct data and norms are fed through each report
- Working with various teams to produce final reports
New Product Development:
- Supporting the set up and flawless delivery of new products
- Taking the lead in training the wider team on process
- Support in trialling new processes including continuously looking for innovative ways to improve process and system
- Testing new features on system where necessary
- Taking pride and ownership in our product
- Ensuring smooth handover between teams
- Regularly updating documentation and database
- Provide clear and solid communication within your teams.
- Comply with all aspects of our security policies, taking personal responsibility for the security of your own, the company's and our client's data.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Detail oriented with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Extremely organised and diligent with excellent time management skills
- A process driven team player who is willing to get stuck in and help out
- A flexible worker who can manage the ever-changing nature of Product Delivery
- Deadline driven and doesn't falter under pressure
- A very strong communicator with the confidence and professionality to work closely with clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel
- Eager to take on Account Manager duties and work with global and local clients from the outset
Previous experience in client servicing/account manager-type roles is essential and previous experience in data collection would be advantageous.
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfil all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.