Fantastic EA & Office Manager opportunity at start-up Climate Change Investment Advisory. Huge scope for growth and reward, up to £50k DOE. Remote start until London office is secured.
This is a new advisory and investment management company, that is providing Climate Change advice and solutions for corporates and asset owners.
They currently stand at a team of 10, all of whom are really interesting individuals with backgrounds in finance, politics, consultancy and climate change/sustainability.
The role of EA & Office Manager is required asap, to assist in legally incorporating the business, creating a brand and visual identity, launching the advisory business and sourcing an office as well as supporting the Partners with their busy schedules.
Role: EA & Office Manager
Contract: Full-time, remote initially
Salary: up to £50k DOE
Ideal candidate traits:
- Previous experience in a start up environment
- Solid EA and OM/Ops experience
- Some Accounting & HR experience
- Experience/interest in the climate space
- Ideally some awareness and experience with D&I, governance issues within a company and how to create policies within a company
- Strong initiative, always remaining a couple of steps ahead, proactive about solving any problems and creating processes to avoid the problem happening again
- A willingness to engage in the building of a business
- Mature and driven with a 'can-do' attitude and eagerness to make a difference
- Diligent, bubbly, efficient and capable of juggling a varied workload where no two days will be the same
- Educated to degree level
There is nothing to stop this EA & Office Manager becoming COO over time so this is a very meaty and exciting opportunity for the right person!
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.