Fantastic Office Administrator position at successful Private Equity firm in Mayfair. The client is seeking a driven, confident and willing candidate to join their friendly and hardworking culture. Salary £30-35k + comprehensive benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a financial services company that values its staff and encourages progression for those who strive for it. You will be working in beautiful new offices in Mayfair with great facilities including a state of the art gym.
Office Administrator duties:
* Ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis
* Managing the office budget and completing corporate card expenses in a timely manner
* Managing and supervising office suppliers
* Monitoring, ordering, and organising all office provisions including kitchen consumables and stationery
* Coordinating the execution of the health and safety plan
* Acting as fire marshal and first aider (training provided)
* Managing meeting rooms, working closely with the PA team to ensure seamless co-ordination, arranging catering
* Providing IT and administration support to guests as required
* Ensuring that the office, meeting rooms and reception area is always tidy
* Telephone screening of main company phone number and transferring calls/taking messages
* Managing the relationship with the building/security team on all building matters
* Assisting with the organisation and execution of company events
* Supporting the PA team with cover as required
* Assisting with ad hoc duties and projects as required
* Advanced Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
* Experience of working in a client facing position
* Experience of multi-tasking and managing priorities
* Excellent time management, initiative and organisational skills
* Excellent communicator with rigorous attention to detail
* Proactive approach with limited need for direction or supervision
* Ability to deal with people of all types and personalities at all levels
This Office Administrator role is a fantastic opportunity for a bright graduate or 2nd/3rd jobber who is looking to grasp a meaty opportunity within a fast paced and growing finance company with a fantastic culture.
Please send your CV to RMS Recruitment, London if you are interested in this Office Administrator role and have the required skills.