We are recruiting for a highly confidential PA role working for a Private Family Office in London. Salary is dependent on experience + fantastic benefits!
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and driven PA to support a fast paced individual and team, and work in a collaborative and tight knit environment.
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: pension, private medical, free lunch, 25 days holiday
- Extensive diary management
- Scheduling meetings
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
- Organising and assisting with events
- Booking travel
- Handling telephone calls
- Drafting letters and emails
- 6-12+ months' PA experience supporting a very busy individual/team
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail and self confidence in pushing back
- Excellent IT/typing skills and a proactive 'can-do' approach
- Excellent organisation and written/spoken communication skills are essential
- A willingness to undertakea wide variety of tasks and strong multitasking skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times
- Flexible, resilient and solution orientated
If you have the required skills and experience for this PA role, please send your CV to RMS Recruitment today!
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.