Our client, an established not for profit organisation based in central London, is looking for a Project Associate to join its tight knit and busy team. The role is exciting and varied with scope to make it into your own.
You will be working closely with the Project Manager to help run and grow the organisation's various global initiatives. This requires someone who is passionate about their work, calm under pressure, has excellent interpersonal skills and a strong attention to detail. In order to hit the ground running you must have at least 1 year's administrative experience.
The role is starting ASAP and the hours will be 9am - 5.30pm (with some flexibility required for events). The role is paying £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
Duties for the Project Associate role include:
- Preparing research
- Assisting with programme management
- Liaising with stakeholders and members
- Organising meetings
- Preparing mail outs
- Tracking and analysing data
- Organising events
- Taking minutes in meetings
The successful Project Associate will:
- Have demonstrable administrative experience (1 year minimum)
- Be competent on Microsoft Office
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be eager to learn and a self-starter
RMS Recruitment is a boutique agency with over 20 years' experience recruiting for PA and admin roles for both corporate and creative industries across London. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any assistance.