Our lovely Financial Services client is seeking a bright and ambitious all-rounder for their meaty and dynamic Team Assistant role with great scope for progression. £35-45k DOE, ASAP start.
This fantastically varied and busy Team Assistant role will suit a personable, hardworking, proactive and dedicated candidate who has advanced Microsoft Office skills and an eagerness to work within a fast paced corporate environment.
Ideally you will have support experience within financial services and the ability to wear many hats while remaining calm and professional under pressure.
Team Assistant duties:
- Meeting and greeting clients, answering incoming calls, preparing meeting rooms, catering etc.
- Supporting a busy Director with diary management, travel, expenses and gatekeeping
- Assisting the wider team in planning and coordinating events and projects
- Coordinating incoming/outgoing post and couriers
- Supporting the wider team with general administrative duties, including:
- booking international travel
- preparing Powerpoint presentations
- database management
- Supplier contract management
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company and a key office lynch pin; liaising with members across all departments
- Working effectively with a team of administrators to ensure the smooth functioning of the office
Team Assistant requirements:
- More than 2 years' experience in a similarly varied support role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Financial services experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong client facing skills with an ability to stay calm and professional under pressure
- Proactive, willing, adaptable and reliable
- Extremely organised with strong multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Ability to build strong cross-departmental relationships and always remain positive and approachable
- Detail orientated with exceptional problem solving skills required
- Strong time management, organisational and project management skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work and develop within an established financial services company with great career prospects and a solid culture where staff are valued and nurtured. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet the criteria.
RMS Recruitment is an agency with over 20 years' experience recruiting for office support roles across a range of industries in London. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any assistance.