London based doctor-led Aesthetics Clinic that has gained an excellent reputation for its treatments and service requires experienced Clinic Manager to join their expanding team. Your role is reporting directly to the Clinic Director and will require previous clinic management experience and knowledge of the aesthetic industry. Previous experience managing digital content and patient communication advantageous - £45K
- Competitive package.
- This is a full-time role with some flexibility on working hours.
- Core working hours Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month.
- Ensure exceptional customer experience, managing patient process from first appointment, to procedure and aftercare.
- Working closely with the Clinic Director to improve and promote the clinic.
- marketing initiatives
- patient communication
- social media and digital content
- developing clinic offering
- Overseeing day-to-day operations and ensuring the clinic runs smoothly whilst maintaining high standards.
- Previous experience of managing a private clinic or medispa essential.
- Able to demonstrate creativity and business acumen to manage and grow a business.
- Proven customer services and people skills.
- A proactive and organised individual who is able to work autonomously and as part of a close knit team.
- Able to demonstrate a passion for creating content for social media, emails and blogs and those marketing skills can be applied to this role and the business.
- Previous experience managing digital content and patient communication advantageous.