Exciting non-traditional Team Assistant opportunity within our tight knit and successful boutique Finance client in Mayfair. Salary £28-35k plus generous benefits. ASAP Start
Role: Team Assistant to Investment Fund Sales & Research Team
Benefits: 25 days' holiday, health insurance, annual discretionary bonus, profit share scheme, company pension.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm
This is a new Team Assistant role within an utterly lovely and tight knit finance company of 21 people who are seeking a bright, driven, energetic and highly organised candidate to join their friendly culture and help make a positive difference to the team. The firm has been hugely successful since its inception and staff are generously rewarded and highly valued.
Team Assistant duties will include:
- Manage relationship with subeditors and send copy
- Monitor submission of content to compliance
- Upload content to CMS
- Request PDFs
- Distribute content via: RNS, Dianomi, Fundswire
- Email distribution: KTI mailout, Solus and sales email
- Maintain various spreadsheets on a weekly basis: master client list, trello boards, yearly planner
- KTI Monthly meeting - prepare agenda and distribute to the team, followed up with minutes
- Client reporting and ad hoc projects
- Maintain CMS database
- KTI event support
- Roadshow support: prepare itineraries, assist with booking travel and accommodation, feedback reports
- Maintain various sales spreadsheets: roadshow planner, office/regional matrix
- Working with the business manager to maintain info on Salesforce database
- Front of house tasks, greeting external meetings, setting up meeting rooms, teas/coffees etc.
- Managing the Kepler calendar, booking the meeting rooms and monitoring for clashes
- Conference calls set ups
- General upkeep of the office, stationery ordering, monitoring of kitchen necessities - tea / coffees/fruit / water.
- Degree (2:1 or above)
- Experience within financial services or a demonstrable interest in the sector (e.g. internships/courses)
- Confident, switched on self-starter
- Highly organised, proactive and articulate
- Mature, professional, well-presented
- Strong MS Office skills
This Team Assistant role will be varied, dynamic and busy and there is great scope to expand your workload as there are great opportunities within the growing company.
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.