Our client, an established school in London, is looking for an administrator with a valid DBS check to complete a temporary booking. The client is looking for someone with strong client facing skills, a good eye for detail and ability to pick things up quickly.
Experience working within a school would be preferred but is not a necessity.
The booking is starting as soon as possible and is paying £10-13ph depending on experience. Hours will be 9am - 5pm.
Duties will include:
- Answer the telephone and deal with general queries
- Greet visitors, ensuring they are signed in and briefed on health and safety and fire procedures
- Daily administration of pupil attendance, track registers and absences
- Send letters to parents, create e-form reply slips (when required) and keep a record of all out-going post
- Receive deliveries and post. Sort post ready for distribution to staff
- Format and proof read letters prior to sending out to parents
- Compile and manage after school activities (extras) lists and timetables
- Organise and maintain room booking timetable
- Provide general administrative support to the wider team
This is a brilliant opportunity to work as an administrator within a lovely team and gain experience within the eduation sector.
If you have the required skills and a valid DBS check then please send us your CV today!