Are you looking to get a foot in the door of one of the most progressive Strategic Communications firms in London?
Our Communications client is looking for an Executive to join their incredibly successful team, made up of the best and most experienced communications professionals in the field including senior experts from the fields of politics, media, banking and industry, and with 35 FTSE clients and a wide range of private clients under their belt!
The Executive role is a training role in preparation for becoming an Associate and is the perfect career opportunity for an exceptional Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in Communications and a CV that demonstrates a specific interest in the field. They want someone who is passionate about what they do!
Competitive salary: £35,000 DOE
- 10% Pension, Private health insurance and death in service, discretionary bonus & 25 days holiday
- Gym membership at corporate rates
- Collaborative culture
- Investors in people
- Challenging, exciting and engaging work
- Access to the most incredible networks with regular events
- Yoga, mindfulness classes, coaching and onsite chef providing free breakfast and lunch
Working across Consumer, TMT, Public Affairs and Financial sectors you will play a key role in supporting the client team! Supporting the client team with preparation for client meetings, pitches and presentations through initial drafting, research and sector knowledge.
- Manage the media programme schedules for the client teams
- Complete the first draft of client documentation including presentations, Q&A etc.
- Create journalist biographies to enable clients to be thoroughly briefed
- Research target clients, their market place and competitors and compile new business packs
- Complete in-depth research and prepare briefings for clients
- Shadow the consultant during client meetings and calls to build a solid understanding of how the relationship works
- CV and experience that demonstrate a specific interest in strategic communications
- 1-2 years of experience in strategic communications (including internships or work experience)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of written work
- Comprehensive understanding of financial media and/or the communications industry desirable
- Experience of working successfully in a team environment
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills