Experienced German speaking PA needed for lovely Private Equity company in Central London.
This is a diverse PA role as you will be the only admin member of this friendly boutique office, and duties will include:
- Proactive assistance in managing the team's diaries
- Meeting preparation
- Team Travel arrangements
- Maintain client contact lists and CRM
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Preparation for meetings, creating presentations, taking minutes and pursuing action points that arise
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintaining all office supplies and managing suppliers and contractors
- Liaising with service providers to ensure an enjoyable and smooth working environment
- Incoming / outgoing post
- Co-ordination of events, both internal and external, including conferences, dinners etc.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Previous PA experience preferably within a boutique financial services environment or similar organization
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, discretion, and tactfulness
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office skills
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for development
- Calm approach
If you have the desired skills for this PA role please send your CV through to us today!